1. Kurokawa Y, KATO S, Demura S, Shinmura K, Yokogawa N, Matsubara H, et al. Relationship between Respiratory Function and Strength of the Abdominal Trunk Muscles, Including Diaphragm in Middle-Aged and Older Adult Patients. Including Diaphragm in Middle-Aged and Older Adult Patients.
2. Terao Y, Hosaka N, Otobe Y, Suzuki M, Kojima I, Yoshizawa K, et al. The Impact of Preoperative Muscle Strength on Postoperative Walking Ability in Patients Undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty.
3. Aida K, Kamiya K, Hamazaki N, Nozaki K, Ichikawa T, Nakamura T, et al. Optimal cutoff values for physical function tests in elderly patients with heart failure. Sci Rep. 2022;12(1):1-9.
4. Akatsu H, Manabe T, Kawade Y, Masaki Y, Hoshino S, Jo T, et al. Effect of ankle weights as a frailty prevention strategy in the community-dwelling elderly: a preliminary report. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022;19(12):7350.
5. Akimoto T, Kawamura K, Wada T, Ishihara N, Yokota A, Suginoshita T, et al. Gait cycle time variability in patients with knee osteoarthritis and its possible associating factors. J Phys Ther Sci. 2022;34(2):140-5.
6. Hasebe Y, Akasaka K, Otsudo T, Hall T, Yamamoto M. Effects of incorporating elliptical trainer exercise during rehabilitation on physical function and self-reported outcomes after total hip arthroplasty: a randomized controlled trial. J Phys Ther Sci. 2022;34(3):230-5.
7. Hasegawa K, Amabile C, Nesme M, Dubousset J. Gravity center estimation for evaluation of standing whole body compensation using virtual barycentremetry based on biplanar slot-scanning stereoradiography-validation by simultaneous force plate measurement. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2022;23(1):1-13.
8. Hiraga Y, Hisano S, Hara R, Hirakawa Y. Factors Associated with Early Step Count of Patients After Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective Cohort Study. 2022.
9. Ikeda T, Takano M, Oka S, Suzuki A, Matsuda K. Changes in postural sway during upright stance after short-term lower limb physical inactivity: A prospective study. Plos one. 2022;17(8):e0272969.
10. Imaoka Y, Flury A, Hauri L, de Bruin ED. Linking cognitive functioning and postural balance control through virtual reality environmental manipulations. Front Aging Neurosci. 2022:934.
11. Inagaki Y, Mawarikado Y, Fujii T, Kubo T, Kido A, Tanaka Y. Relationship between Fall History and Toe Grip Strength in Older Adults with Knee Osteoarthritis in Japan: A Cross-Sectional Study. 2022.
12. Inatomi J, Kataoka S, Hatada S, Yano Y, Hagihara K, Katsura M, et al. The Importance of Motor Imagery Ability in Determining the Optimal Focus of Attention During Motor Practice. Asian Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2022;18(1):173-80.
13. Iwase H, Murata S, Nakano H, Shiraiwa K, Abiko T, Goda A, et al. Relationship Between Age-Related Changes in Skeletal Muscle Mass and Physical Function: A Cross-Sectional Study of an Elderly Japanese Population. Cureus. 2022;14(4).
14. Kanezaki M, Tamaki A, Terada K, Ebihara S. Linguistic validation of the Japanese version of the Multidimensional Dyspnea Profile and relation to physical activity in patients with COPD. International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 2022;17:223.
15. Katoh M. Test-retest reliability of isometric ankle plantar flexion strength measurement performed by a hand-held dynamometer considering fixation: examination of healthy young participants. J Phys Ther Sci. 2022;34(6):463-6.
16. Katsurasako T, Murata S, Goda A, Nakano H, Shiraiwa K, Horie J, et al. Comparison of Physical Function among Elderly Japanese Women with and without Low Bone Mass and Low Muscle Mass: A Cross-Sectional Study of Older Women Who Engage in Regular Physical Activity. Geriatrics. 2022;7(5):98.
17. Kunimune S, Okada S. Sex differences in the visuomotor control of obstacle crossing when walking are not age-related. Percept Mot Skills. 2022:00315125221077566.
18. Matsuno S, Yoshimura A, Yoshiike T, Morita S, Fujii Y, Honma M, et al. Toe grip force of the dominant foot is associated with fall risk in community-dwelling older adults: a cross-sectional study. Journal of foot and ankle research. 2022;15(1):1-7.
19. Matsuoka T, Fujimoto K, Kawahara M. Comparison of comfortable and maximum walking speed in the 10-meter walk test during the cerebrospinal fluid tap test in iNPH patients: A retrospective study. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2022;212:107049.
20. Moriichi K, Fujiya M, Ro T, Ota T, Nishimiya H, Kodama M, et al. A novel telerehabilitation with an educational program for caregivers using telelecture is feasible for fall prevention in elderly people: A case series. Medicine (Baltimore). 2022;101(6).
21. Nagatani S, Demura S, Kato S, Kabata T, Kajino Y, Yokogawa N, et al. Risk Factors for Progressive Spinal Sagittal Imbalance in the Short-Term Course after Total Hip Arthroplasty: A 3 Year Follow-Up Study of Female Patients. J Clin Med. 2022;11(17):5179.
22. Nakane K, Kawai T, Sugie R, Takada H, editors. Simulation of ECG for Cardiac Diseases Using Generative Adversarial Networks. International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction; 2022: Springer.
23. Ohmori T, Kabata T, Kajino Y, Inoue D, Yamamuro Y, Taninaka A, et al. Factors influencing the improvement in external contracture following anterolateral total hip arthroplasty: A prospective study. 2022.
24. Sekita J, Takahira N, Watanabe H, Kusaba A, Kondo S. Influence of physical activity on the progression of osteoarthritis of the nonoperative hip after unilateral total hip arthroplasty: A prospective cohort study. 2022.
25. Shigeshima K, Yamasaki H, Katayama K. Reliability, minimal detectable change and measurement errors in knee extension muscle strength measurement using a hand-held dynamometer in young children. J Phys Ther Sci. 2022;34(9):614-9.
26. Shimizu M, Adachi T, Kobayashi K, Mutsuga M, Oshima H, Usui A, et al. Factors associated with postsurgical muscle weakness in patients who undergo thoracic aortic surgery: a retrospective cohort study. Physiother Theory Pract. 2022:1-9.
27. Shirai N, Yamamoto S, Osawa Y, Tsubaki A, Morishita S, Narita I. Dynamic and static balance functions in hemodialysis patients and non‐dialysis dependent CKD patients. Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis. 2022.
28. Takase R, Nakata T, Aoki K, Okamoto M, Fukuda A, Fukunaga N, et al. The Relationship Between Edema and Body Functions in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease: A Preliminary Study. Cureus. 2022;14(7).
29. Tamaru Y, Matsugi A. Eye Position Shifts Body Sway Under Foot Dominance Bias in the Absence of Visual Feedback. Front Neurol. 2022:628.
30. Tanaka A, Okamoto M, Kito M, Yoshimura Y, Aoki K, Suzuki S, et al. Influence of the adductor compartment resection on muscle strength and postoperative function in soft-tissue sarcoma of the thigh. Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2022;52(4):370-4.
31. Tsujimoto M, Yoshida T, Tanaka S, Shitara H, Suzuki K. Variable physical functions in individuals in response to sensory stimuli. 2022.
32. Yoshizawa T, Yoshida S. Correlation between ankle plantar flexion strength and degree of body sway. J Phys Ther Sci. 2022;34(1):40-3.